We're excited by a range of new materials hitting our jewelry shelves of late. We blogged a while back about natural wood and precious metal combinations like Blue Wild Indigo and Tashi.
Be-Je Designs has taken a different tack: enamel. There is something about the slick surface of enamel that is irresistibly touchable. It's tough, has great luster and, when coated selectively over a base metal like stainless steel, has a great play between the metallic sheen and enameled gloss.
With so many materials available this season, we thought we'd ask you what you prefer. Are you into off-beat woods and industrial-cum-chic surfaces like enamel? Or are you a more classic gold and silver gal? Embroidery? Something else? Take a vote and let us know!
9a-4p CST (GMT-6)
- ► 2010 (112)
- ► 2009 (73)
- Petite Feet (No Binding Required)
- Almost as Much Fun as Family Feud: Our Survey
- Materials, Girl.
- Flip-Flopping on Sandals? A Lori's Primer.
- Lori's Warehouse Sale - Naperville
- A Lori's Love: Agnes by Charles David
- Calvin Klein Parma Order Update
- Lori Recommends: The Messenger Bag
- Trend Post: Ga-ga for Glasgow
- Trend Post: England
- ▼ June (10)
- ► 2007 (90)