Quantcast
my accountshopping bag
fashion trends

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Present Occasion: "Dinner Out" by Poetic Licence

— Kitty of Geisha Pearl


These Poetic Licence shoes have "adorable" written all over them! The black satin is silky soft to the touch and the glitter heel adds the perfect touch of sparkle!

As I grabbed the shoes from their box, I instantly pictured myself prancing around my apartment listening to Christmas music with the warm, yummy smell of sugar cookies in the air. I really could dance around in these shoes all day because there is a hidden platform under the toe that makes walking in them effortless. They are perfect for the holiday party circuit where you tend to spend too much time on your feet in your uncomfortable "special occasion" heels. Not this year!


While the classic black satin qualifies these heels, too, as "special occasion" shoes, you can pair them with jeans and a chunky knit sweater for present shopping or glam them up with a metallic silver tunic dress and sheer black polka dot tights for New Year's Eve. When that special someone takes you out on a romantic date dinner date, pair the booties with a sexy cabernet-colored cocktail dress and statement jewelry. (The name of these shoes, after all, is Dinner Out.)

Personally I'm wishing I had all my Christmas shopping done because I think these are also going to my "present wrapping" shoes!

On Kitty: vintage sweater, H&M shorts, Forever21 tights and vintage hat


No comments:

For larger sizes, visit Barefoot Tess Barefoot Tess for larger sizes.