Quantcast
my accountshopping bag
fashion trends

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Easy Does It

Closet full of clothes. One thousand pairs of shoes. The same dilemma everyday: there's nothing to wear. Do you have days like these? I have them quite often. (The cranky weather in Europe doesn't help much.)

What to do when experiencing such days? My solution: a dress and CRAZY shoes. No fuss ... and it works every time!



Speaking from experience, an attempt to pull off an extraordinary outfit turns out NOT RIGHT 99% of the time. With a dress and eye-catching shoes, you're always on the safe side. These Elevator Fs might seem business up front, but they sure are party in the back!! :D Love the curved block heel and the pony fur! I have never been the classic chic type of gal, so I am definitely loving this fun twist to the little black pump!




 

No comments:

For larger sizes, visit Barefoot Tess Barefoot Tess for larger sizes.