Closet full of clothes. One thousand pairs of shoes. The same dilemma everyday: there's nothing to wear. Do you have days like these? I have them quite often. (The cranky weather in Europe doesn't help much.)
What to do when experiencing such days? My solution: a dress and CRAZY shoes. No fuss ... and it works every time!
Speaking from experience, an attempt to pull off an extraordinary outfit turns out NOT RIGHT 99% of the time. With a dress and eye-catching shoes, you're always on the safe side. These Elevator Fs might seem business up front, but they sure are party in the back!! :D Love the curved block heel and the pony fur! I have never been the classic chic type of gal, so I am definitely loving this fun twist to the little black pump!
9a-4p CST (GMT-6)
- Jena of The Style Tribe Shows Off The Lori's Shoes...
- Lori's Favorites : Pretty in Print
- Lori's Favorites : Bold Bright Color Vision
- Easy Does It
- Lori's Favorites: Fashion Fireworks
- Lori's Favorites: Color Me Colorful
- Erin from Style Tribe: Summer in the City
- Behind the Scenes: Lori's Lookbook Shoot
- Lori's Shoes Partners with Garmental
- Lori's Favorite Things : Rocker Vintage
- Lori's Favorite Things: Color Pop Noir
- Puppy Love: Val & Cam Take the André Assous Pipoan...
- Style Tribe's Nicole Wears Matiko from Lori's Shoe...
- Tricks of the Turban Trade
- Lori's Favorites Things : Bold Black Summer
- Lori's Favorites: Warm Weather Whimsy
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2010 (112)
- ► 2009 (73)
- ► 2008 (85)
- ► 2007 (90)