Quantcast
my accountshopping bag
fashion trends

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Dress Up

Kitty of Geisha Pearl

Kitty of Geisha Pearl

Photobucket

'Tis the season for pretty holiday dresses! Despite the crazy holiday madness the comes with this time of year, I absolutely adore the holidays because I get to doll myself up in extra-girly, sparkly dresses. You can replicate my lacy black ensemble for your holiday season with four key pieces...

Kitty's Holiday Dress-up Picks

1. LBLD ~ A Little Black Lacy Dress is a girly twist on a classic piece. For my LBLD, I layered a basic satin tank dress over a black lacy button-up blouse.

2. Nude Pump ~ If you don't already own a pair of nude pumps, you must save your pennies and treat yourself for Christmas. I am a mere five feet tall; nude heels are my best friend. They will give your legs a long, lean and sexy look for the holidays.

3. Embellished Clutch ~ A little clutch, just small enough to fit your night-out essentials is the perfect way to add a glimmer and glitz to your look.

4. Black Lacy Tights ~ Leave those opaque black leggings in your delicates draw this season. Instead style some girly edginess with black lacy tights. Keep your look monochromatic to avoid looking like a burlesque ensemble dancer.

What's your favorite part of the holiday season? My second choice would be all the desserts and wine!


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket


—Kitty of Geisha Pearl



    

No comments:

For larger sizes, visit Barefoot Tess Barefoot Tess for larger sizes.