Best Shoe Store
Shoppers with a weakness for footwear find Lori's either a blessing or a curse—depending on the status of their bank account. The Lincoln Park emporium (there are two suburban locations in Highland Park and Northfield) stuffs a sizable space with American and European designer shoes, all marked 10 percent to 30 persent less than department-store prices. The selection includes everything from classics to trendy brands such as Jeffrey Campbell, Corso Como and Boutique 9, not to mention dozens of Italian exclusives. Better yet, you'd be hard pressed to find a physical shoe shop with a more complete e-commerce site, replete with weekly blog posts to keep you informed on the latest fashions.
824 W. Armitage Ave (773-281-5655, lorisshoes.com). —Jessica Herman
9a-4p CST (GMT-6)
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
- Delta Love Lori's Shoes
- Designer Interview: Tanise Hill of Restricted
- My Ultimate Fall Trend: Poncho Cape with Lace-ups
- Lori's Declared Best Shoe Store in Chicago by Time...
- On Trend: Stepping Out in Grey Style
- Extra, Extra: Lori's in Women's Health Magazine!
- The Case of the Perfect Fall Shoe
- Is Comfort the new Cool?
- Lori's in the News: Footwear News
- Sam Edelman in Marie Claire ... and at Lori's!
- Our Seychelles Winners!
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2009 (73)
- ► 2008 (85)
- ► 2007 (90)